I found these beauties from a youtube video and ended up buying 2 for myself.
They're the clear Keji desktop drawer filers and some beauty bloggers have been using them as a cheaper alternative to the makeup boxes that cost over $100 each. I had to stack a 4 drawer one on top of a 5 drawer one as I didn't realise that they would take up so much room but I really love having it.
|2 Keji blocks stacked on top of each other|
However, as I'm slowly moving all my makeup into these drawers, I've realised that I'm really wasteful and have way too much stuff!
|I started to move some of my lip products|
into this drawer.
|Some of my eyeliners and mascaras|
I know that I actually have a very small collection compared to most people but I still can't believe that I've been buying stuff when I already have similar things at home.
So far I've counted, 8 opened eyeliners and 3 opened mascaras. The worst bit is that they're all black! I don't have 8 different coloured eyeliners opened, I have 8 black ones when I only need one!
So from today, I've decided that:
1. I'm not allowed to buy any eyeliners or mascaras until I finish the ones I have.
2. I'm not allowed to buy any skincare until I finish ALL of the bottles I have already. This means that I won't need to buy skincare until at least next year.
3. I'm not allowed to buy hand cream until I finish the 5 hand creams that I have unopened.
3. I am not allowed to buy any foundation or concealer at all as I've already found my Holy Grails (Bourjois healthy mix in 53 and Make Up For Ever concealer)
4. I'll implement a 'one in, one out' rule for my lip products. So if I can't finish one, I'm not allowed to buy another.
The only exception is that I can buy the 2 Bourjois blushes that I had already planned to buy (although I'm now considering buying only one).
I know that I'll probably slip up but I have a few packages coming to me from the US (I've paid for it already so I can't exactly throw it away or anything :P) so I'm hoping that they'll keep me from being tempted to buy makeup!