Friday 9 November 2012

Harvest Box

This is just a quick post to let you guys know of a great concept, The Harvest Box. I signed up tonight after becoming aware of it through the Lust Have It Facebook page and got my first box for half price!

The Harvest Box is a weekly subscription for $7.95 (per box) and they send a box of fruit and nut treats to your home or work. I wanted to wait until I got my first box before I did a post on them but they gave me a code that I could share so that your first box is free! I'm not sure how long the code will last for so here it is:

Harvest box code: 72226DYBJEW

Harvest Box Process
Image source: Harvest Box

I love that you can go through the choices that they offer and say "no thanks", "try me", "like it" and "yes please" so that you don't get things you don't like. You can also cancel at any time.


Some of the selections available
Image Source: Harvest Box

I'm going to try them out for a little while and see how it goes. I'm really excited to get my first box and I'll definitely put up reviews.

Has anyone had any experience with the Harvest Box? I'd love to hear them!

Disclaimer: I paid for The Harvest Box with my own money and was not asked to do this post. If you do use the code to claim a free box, I will benefit by also getting a free box. By using the code, you will be signing up for a subscription that you can cancel at any time.

Edit: I just checked again and while you get a free box by using the code, I don't think I get one too. But that's ok, I just wanted to share the code so people can try them out :)


7 comments:

  1. wow, after beauty boxes here comes the "nuts" boxes..lolz~ pretty interesting and thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I was pretty interested in it when I found out :) It doesn't really fit in with "beauty blogging" but I wanted to share the code so people can get a free box :)

      Delete
  2. do post up reviews! i think it's definitely cheaper to buy the nuts and fruit and make your own mix though... mm think the nutshack might be cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha how many box subscriptions are coming out now? Beauty boxes, baby boxes, bark boxes, snack boxes! Enjoy your yummy snacks! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, as I said on BH, it's more affordable to buy in bulk from Nutshack but it's quite a nice little treat to get now and then. :)

    I like that there's an assortment of things so you can try it out and decide if you like a certain thing yourself before buying it in greater amount. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...