Monday 5 November 2012

International swap

I've been so busy with work and studying for uni exams that I haven't had the time to do any posts :( I won't be completely free from uni until the end of November, so I might not be able to post the reviews that I've been promising until then. However, once uni exams are over, I'll be consistently reviewing the products from my hauls.

Let me know in the comments which products from my hauls you'd like to see me review first and I'll make sure I get those done first.

This is just a quick post about an international swap I did with someone in the US. We had a budget of $50 (not including shipping) and she sent me a box of mostly lip products and blushes which I absolutely loved. In return, I sent her Aussie products from brands like Face of Australia and Australis.

Lots of makeup from the US

I'm absolutely loving the EOS lip balm and the NYX blush. I think I want to start a collection of NYX blushes :P

The products from this swap is going to join the LONG list of products that I need to review. If there's anything from here that you're desperate to get a review or swatch of, let me know and I'll try my best to do them sooner rather than later :)

By the way, don't forget to enter my giveaway! There's only 2 days left!

Enter here: http://shoppingqueenjen.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway.html

10 comments:

  1. Wow great swap you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently organizing a swap too and this makes me excited :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, I just wanted to add that I tagged you in the Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag!
      x

      Delete
  3. :O I always wanted one of the US baby lips! They are so different. I am looking forward to the haul reviews. Good luck with exams !:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i loved the idea of swapping ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh what a great swap. I'd love to see what you sent her!! Could you link it if she has a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! wish i could do that, I am from england toowww.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you got some great stuff!
    new follower here! xx
    beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute concept! There's some pretty nice stuff there.


    www.sweetdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...