Saturday 17 November 2012

Look at what Abby from the Shrinking Wallet got me :)

The postman arrived on my doorstep today which was really weird as it's a Saturday. I'm not complaining though as he brought me a package from Abby (from the Shrinking Wallet). I approached her around the start of November and asked if she would do a Christmas blog swap with me. We were both really organised and ended up mailing out our packages this week.

I'm super happy with what I got. I feel like she did a way better job than I did! She wrapped everything up really nicely.. I wish I did the same!

Present time!

Freaking love everything!
She got me a few things that I already have (we must have the same taste!) but it's ok as I've found uses for everything :)

She got me:

- Face of Australia Barbados nail polish in you blue me away: I already have this but I've never used it so I think I'll keep the bottle from Abby and give mine away to a friend or something.

- Lancome cleanser for face and eyes: I've never tried Lancome cleansers and it's such a cute travel size so I think I'll leave it at my boyfriends house.

- Benefit mini high beam: I already have this but I was saving mine for a giveaway. Super happy that I got it as I actually wanted to try it :P

- MUA blush in shade 2: I have 2 MUA blushes (shades 1 and 4) so I might do a review someday...

- Almay eyeshadow in 205 cocoa: I've never tried Almay before but I've always wanted to. I don't really wear eyeshadow as I'm way too lazy to put it on every morning (I'm also horrible at applying it!). This is a really neutral colour though so I can't go wrong in applying it :)

- Revlon Grow Luscious eyeliner in espresso: I think I have an eyeliner addiction.... If I go to Priceline, I can't stay away from eyeliners.. (and blush.. and lipsticks..) so I put myself on a ban! Thanks for adding to my supply Abby :) I was going into eyeliner-buying-withdrawal :P

- Shu Uemura gloss: This is a bright red lip gloss. I think this might turn into a holy grail! It's such a pretty colour!

- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: I swear this is fate... I was at Priceline today and I picked up Honey but I made myself put it down as I wanted to wait for a buy one get one free offer. This was the first thing that I opened and I was squealing :P

- Bourjois 3D Gloss: This looks really good! How did Abby know that I love lip products so much?!

- Jemma Kidd Strike a Pose Swivel Palette: This has 4 eyeshadows, 1 cream highlighter, 1 cream blush. The mirror also swivels around and around. I'm in love with this!

Jemma Kidd Palette

Revlon balm stain in Honey... Can someone pretty please
buy me lots of these? :P

Thank you so much for this Abby! It's amazing and I love all of it!!! Omg I'm still so excited over the Revlon balm stain! You can see what I got for Abby here.


17 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! You've received such amazing products - I'm quite jealous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I need to catch up on replying to comments :) I loved all the stuff that Abby sent me :) I've been using all of them and I love them :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I loved all of it :) Try to convince her to do a swap with you ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice, you got some lovely things!!
    Wow mail on a Saturday... interesting. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out that Aus post does Saturday deliveries in the lead up to Christmas!

      Delete
  4. oh wow all of these things look amazing. i love all benefit products and high beam is a great one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Benefit :) It's one of my favourite brands...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love all Benefit stuff :) Have you tried it yet?

      Delete
  6. So glad you love everything!! :D

    Looking forward to reading your MUA blush reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I need to do my MUA blush reviews. I'll get onto that soon :)

      Delete
  7. wow, you both gifted each other such wonderful products :)

    check out my blog too :)

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow you got some great gifts there! what a good idea to do a swap.

    I'm running a GIVEAWAY check it out hun!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the goodies=) I have the same MUA blusher and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the products, especially the Honey balm and the red lipgloss :) Lucky girl! x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...